ART & CRAFT: EGG CARTON PENGUINS
What’s a better way to celebrate winter than making a penguin craft with leftover egg cartons? These egg cartons are really easy to make, with materials you can easily find at home.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Egg carton
- Glue stick
- Orange and white paper
- Googly eyes
- Black paint
- Trim the “cups” out of the egg carton.
- Paint the cutout egg carton with black paint and let it dry completely.
- Cut out a beak and feet from orange paper, and a belly from white paper like in the video.
- Glue the belly from white paper on the egg carton when it is fully dried.
- Glue on the beak, and lastly googly eyes.
- Fold the feet cut from orange paper and then glue them to the inside of the egg carton cup.
Voila – a penguin handicraft made from recyclable materials. This is a great little craft to keep your children busy on a snowy day!